Entry Level Technician
- Process vehicles through the End-of-Line area (EOL) as required by operational condition and after Team Member is trained and released to independently work.
- Work production station in accordance with EOL rotation plan and perform duties as outlined in MBUSI Standard Methods and Procedures (SMPs).
- Work stations include but are not limited to, wheel alignment, engine test, calibration, Head-up-Display calibration, V167 running board installation, shower load, and WSA positions.
- Tasks include physical work including overhead assembly operations.
- TM may be asked to support other related functions as requested by the MBUSI Group Leader.
- Maintain 5S standards and keep the area and general equipment in clean and neat condition. Report broken or damaged equipment and tools to the responsible supervisor.
- Report damage or mutilation to vehicles immediately after discovery.
- At the request of the Group Leader, keep production records such as tally sheets, production numbers, shift numbers, and details as needed to support problem-solving.
- High School Diploma/GED Required.
- Valid Drivers License Required.
- 2 years of automotive experience are required.
- 2 years of inspection experience are required.
- Automotive Technical aptitude preferred.
- Shift will be going to straight nights in January 2022.
- OT and weekends are mandatory when scheduled.
- Pay is $17/hr + 5% Night Shift Incentive
- Must be willing to stand on your feet for all hours of the shift.
- Must be willing to walk frequently during shift.
- Must constantly bend, stoop, kneel, and crawl in, around, or under vehicles.
- Must frequently communicate defects to MBUSI and/or MB Tech personnel.
- Must be able to effectively detect, find, and see defects in, around, or under vehicles.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds alone, may be asked to lift 50 pounds (with team lift) occasionally.